Saturday, September 20, 2008

First day at Mothers Day Out

IMG_2268

Jonathan started Mothers Day Out on Sept 8 and I was prepared for the crying on both our parts as I dropped him off into the teacher's arms. For some reason it was just another day for him and there were no tears. I think that was a good thing but I almost cried. He went right in and started playing with all the toys as if I wasn't even there. The teacher said he must be a well adjusted child which made me feel a little better that he didn't cry for me when I left him. But later that day when I went to pick him up he was so excited to see me and his teacher said he had such a fun day playing with the other kids. He played so hard that day he came home and slept for 3 hours. So Mommy got a whole day to get things done.

IMG_2270

IMG_2269

No comments: