Thursday, December 11, 2008

Pregnancy

I am getting to the point where I am about done wanting to be pregnant. It is so hard to get up and down with Jonathan now. My hips are really calling me bad names and my back has had better days. I am so behind getting Julianna's room ready and Jonathan keeps me on my toes quite well. A We have several friends who are expecting as well. Alicia had her daughter on Thanksgiving day. Emily from MOPS is due any day now. I am due in January. Betty is due in February and so on. There is somebody having a baby every month till July. Becky from 2 streets over should find out what she is having by Christmas but it seems it is the season for Girls. Betty stopped by to see Julianna's room and to attend a bible class with me on LOVE and RESPECT. My bible study group finished Ephesians but we still wanted to meet so we started LOVE and RESPECT to strengthen our relationships. So here is a horrible photo of me 8 1/2 months pregnant and Betty 7 1/2. We both feel like stuffed cows. Jonathan had to join in on the photo too of course.


No comments: