Monday, January 19, 2009

Julianna's room, finished.

IMG_2936

Julianna's room is finally finished, and none too soon since she'll be here Friday! Jennifer and her mom worked long and hard making just about everything in the room. The only things they didn't make (other than the furniture) are the decorations on the wall. The curtains, pillows, window seat cushions, crib bedding and bumpers, and the canopy and ceiling mount were all hand-made by Jennifer and her mom. Even the ruffles lining everything were hand-gathered! I keep half-joking with them that they should start a business doing this...

IMG_2937

IMG_2940

IMG_2943

IMG_2949

IMG_2944

There are a few more photos on flickr too.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Looks great!

Autumn N. Brown said...

It is so beautiful. I sew so I know a lot of work went into it. And of course a lot of love!!! We can't wait to see a picture of the lil' lady.

Kim said...

Jennifer,

I'm Chad Cate's wife. The nursery is gorgeous. You are talented. I saw on the Floyd's blog that Julianna has arrived. Congrats from both Chad and I.